sábado, 21 de mayo de 2011

Brotha Lynch Hung - Dinner And A Movie (2010)


Intérprete: Brotha Lynch Hung
Título: Dinner And A Movie 
Calidades Varias
Peso:
Año: 2010

Tracklist:
01-Interrogation-Intro - Feat First Degree The De Don Rob
02-Colostomy Bag - Feat G Macc C And Lim
03-D.O.A. - Feat First Degree The De Don Rob
04-Fuck Off-Skit
05-Sit In That Corner Bitch
06-I Know Who Did Dis - Feat First Degree The De Don Rob And C.N.I.
07-Murder Over Hard - Feat G Macc And End-Skit B2o
08-G-Skit
09-I Tried To Commit Suicide - Feat End-Skit G Macc
10-Split Personality - Feat G Macc
11-Meat - Feat First Degree The De G Macc
12-Siccem - Feat First Degree The De G Macc
13-Dont Worry Momma Its Just Bleeding - Feat Tech N9ne,Krizz,Kaliko,First Degree The De G Macc
14-The Police Is Here Ama Hit U Bacc-Skit
15-I Plotted-My Next Murder
16-Nutt Bagg
17-High Speed-Skit
18-I Heard That Song B4 - Feat C Lim,Tallcann,G Cos End-Skit G-Smooth
19-I Hate When Niggaz Get On The Phone When They Around Me
20-Anotha Killin - Feat Snoop Dogg And Daz Kurupt
21-Ama Catch Up-Skit
22-We Played You Like A Violin-Skit



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario